Electric Boat winch repair and installation in Victoria
When it comes to boats especially used for the purpose of fishing and trawling, it is imperative to have a mechanism to pull up the catch. Though this could be done manually in case of a light to medium catch, it will be difficult to pull up a heavy load using bare hands. A boat winch comes into play during such scenarios. There are both manual and electronic anchor winches available. The former comes with a single, fixed gear ratio. A lower gear ratio works faster but will need more physical effort, while one with a higher ratio will require less effort but will take longer. Electric boat winches do all the work and can be controlled by a remote.
Corey Gauci Marine is one of the best dealers in boat winches in Victoria and Melbourne. Our winches are of outstanding quality and have the world’s first patented electronic fast fall system (SAV-EFF) which won the Marine Industry Innovation Award for design by the Boating Industry Association. We offer free inspection of your vessel at your sight and you can opt for our services only if you are satisfied with our dealings. Quick installation and affordability are our key highlights. Besides our products, we also deal in quality second hand boats.
Tired Of Manually Pulling Your Anchor?
Sick of struggling (and injuring yourself) with tangled chains?
Wish you could have a less stressful fishing or boating trip?
What if you could simply press a button to control your anchor fall in waters deeper than 30 metres?
Sounds like a dream doesn’t it?
Introducing the award winning electric boat anchor winch:
- Lower and raise your boat at the touch of a button: avoid injury and falls
- Control your anchor fall with motor and gearbox
- Retro fit: 5 sizes available
- Increase your catch: moves as quickly as a fast falling anchor
You probably won’t find a boat winch as good as the world’s first patented electronic fast fall system (SAV-EFF) which won the Marine Industry Innovation Award for design by the Boating Industry Association.
Enjoy your time on the water even more with a reliable, powerful, no-fuss anchor made of quality marine grade parts.
Electric Boat Winch Service
- Obligation free advice
- Easy to follow instructions
- Long term maintenance and support
Benefits of using an electric winch
- Safety – In certain emergencies such as bad weather, one might need to pull up the load and leave the vessel quickly. Manually pulling up can be exhausting and can posing the risk of you topping overboard. An electric wrench does this job and ensures your safety.
- Moving locations – In case you are not shifting your anchors, frequently, then it is easier to move the boat and positions.
- Physical Exertion – Using an electric wrench dismisses the physical exertion involved in pulling up your pole or anchor.