Best outboard oil and parts | Victoria
An outdoor motor is a specialized propulsion system designed for the functioning of a boat. It consists of an engine, gearbox and propeller or jet drive, designed to be affixed to the outside of the transom. It could be considered as the most cardinal part of a boat. Depending on your preference, there are two-stroke and four-stroke outboard engines.
Corey Gauci Marine is a leading dealer in all kinds of outboard engines and engine parts in Victoria and Melbourne. We deal good –quality outboards which will enhance the productivity and functionality of your boat. We are suppliers of used outboard motors and take up all kinds of outboard repairs and services. As boat enthusiasts, our expert mechanics are able to fix any issue you are facing with your outboard from across brands such as Parsun, Evinrude, Honda Marine, Mercury, Island Inflatables, Suzuki Marine, Yamaha and more. Apart from this, our technicians can offer you advice on the kind of outboard oil you should be using for your boat and other allied tips on taking care of your engine and your machine. We also deal in an array of marine batteries.
All Makes And Models
Whether you have a small tinnie or a bow rider, your outboard is the heart of your boat and it pays to get a good quality, reliable outboard. We stock small portables from 4 – 25 horsepower, as well as high performance outboards that offer 30-250 horsepower.
We sell and service new and used outboard motors of all makes and models,
including all the big brands:
- Parsun (sales of new outboards from 2.5hp-90hp)
- Honda Marine
- Island Inflatables
- Suzuki Marine
Used Outboards And Outboard Tillers Steers For Sale
At Corey Gauci Marine, 8 Chester Rd, Altona.
2/ strokes & 4/ strokes. We also remove and refit if needed.
Opening hours are 9am-4.30 pm Monday to Friday and Saturday 9am-12 pm.
- Phone 0439208616
Used outboards in stock: 100hp Yamaha, 150hp Mercury Optimax,140hp Suzuki, 115hp Yamaha 25 inch extra longshafts. Fitting possible.
200 Hp Mercury EFI
Control box wiring loom prop
200 Hp Yamaha V6
Control box, wiring loom, props, gauges
25 Hp Mercury 4-Stroke
Longshaft, Bigfoot, Forward control
Prop, wiring loom
20 Hp Honda 4-Stroke
Benefits of outboard engines
- Space – Boats with outboard engines provide more space than ones with inboard engines. They have developed over the years and accommodate the sterndrive to provide passengers with more space to move around and be comfortable. They are ideal for onboarding a larger group of people.
- Less maintenance – They are comfortable and the boat need not be raised to access the engine. They are comparatively less expensive and easy to maintain than inboard motors.
- Access – Outboard motors enable a shallow draft which makes it easier to indulge in activities such as fishing, swimming, snorkeling and more.
- Efficient – Outboard motors make better use of the power and fuel. As they are lighter in weight than inboard motors, it makes your boat faster.